XTRA REV Synthetic DOT-4 Brake Fluid - 236.6 ml / 8 Oz
XTRA REV SYNTHETIC DOT 4 HYDRAULIC BRAKE FLUID is a specially compounded preparation designed solely for use in motor vehicle braking systems. It is for use in all vehicles, where grade DOT 4 is recommended by manufactures. SYNTHETIC DOT 4 HYDRAULIC BRAKE FLUID far exceeds DOT 4 and other federal & SAE specifications for motor vehicle brake fluid. Mixes with all other approved brake fluids, and is suitable for use in ATE, Lockheed and other systems.
KEY FEATURES :
- Exceptional stopping capabilities
- Ensures high boiling points even after heavy use.
- Provides protection against corrosion and sludge formation
- Provides great braking safety
- Specific Gravity @60ºF : 1.04 – 1.08
- Dry Boiling Point, ºF : 475 Minimum
- Wet Boiling Point, ºF : 311 Minimum
- Color : Colorless to Amber
SPECIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS :
- SYNTHETIC DOT 4 HYDRAULIC BRAKE FLUID is a DOT 4 motor vehicle brake fluid for disc and drum brakes. It meets Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 116, SAE J1704, and ISO 4925 (Class 4).
- It is certified by ABIC Testing Laboratories, Inc.
We Also Recommend
Genuine Toyota Brake Fluid DOT-3 - 354 ml / 12 Oz
Castrol Brake Fluid DOT-4, Protector Series - 500 ml / 17 Oz
Genuine Mercedes Brake Fluid DOT-4 PLUS, MB Spec 331.0 - 1 Litre / 34 Oz
Honda Brake Fluid DOT-3 - 354 ml / 12 fl. Oz