Volkswagen Audi Skoda OEM G13 (G-013-A8J-M1) Engine Coolant, Anti-freeze Anti-corrosive (Succesor of G12++) - 1500 ml / 1.5 L
G13 is an ethylene glycerine based extended life antifreeze/coolant that combines the fast healing aluminum protection associated with silicate additives with the extended cooling system protection of organic acid technology. When mixed in the recommended ratio with distilled or demineralized water, its chemical inhibitors protect engine coolant passages, radiator, water pump, and cooling system pipes from corrosion damage.
OEM BMW Engine Coolant (50/50 Pre-Diluted) 1.5-Litres
- Original VW AUDI Coolant coolant G13
- Successor of G12 ++,
- Next to protection against freezing, the G13 is also excellent for cooling and protection against corrosion and chalk deposits.
- It is estimated that the manufacturing of G13 produces 11 % lower CO2 emissions than antifreeze with glycol.
- It is both nitrate and phosphate free and compatible with engine gaskets and seals.
- For modern radiator types, G13 antifreeze is backward compatible. However, we recommend thoroughly flushing your cooling system when upgrading from a different type of coolant. This keeps the cooling system pure.
- frost resistant up to -73°C, depending on Mixing ratio
- Content 1,5 Liter
- for recent VW Audi Seat Skoda suitable
- Made in Germany
We Also Recommend
Toyota Super Long Life Coolant (50/50 Pre-Diluted) 4-Litres
Honda 50/50 Prediluted Long Life Antifreeze Antirust Coolant Type 2, 4 Litres - OL999-9011
Genuine Mercedes Benz Anticorrosion/Antifreeze Coolant (MB 325.0) - 1.5 Litres / 1.6 Quarts
Toyota Long Life Coolant (Anti-rust Anti-freeze) 1-Litre