Mud / Splash Guards for Toyota Corolla 2003 - 2008 (Does NOT fit a Sport Model, with side skirt)
This automotive accessory helps prevent dirt and grime to reach sensitive parts of the vehicle specially the under carriage which is prone to rust and corrosion.
Mud flaps are also called as mud guards or splash guards. It is called in many terms but its purpose is to help protect the vehicle from debris and different road conditions you may encounter. This is essential especially when your tires are constantly coming in contact with mud, dirt, rocks, salt, water and other elements found on the road.
- Mud Guards fits: TOYOTA Corolla 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 (Does NOT fit a Sport Model, with side skirt)
- Generic pictures, this image may not reflect the specific application you selected
- Does not fit a vehicle with side skirt
- Sold as a set of 4 mud guards, front & rear, brand new in the box
- After-market / OE Style, Name: Non-branded
After you have received your product in satisfactory condition, please leave us positive feedback.
|Item Weight||430 g|
|Product Dimension||18 x 16 x 5 inches|
(Fits the following)
2003 - 2008
4 Cyl / V6
- Make sure of fitment before buying, or contact us to ensure fitment.
- Pictures Are For Sample only
Please refer to our Returns Policy
We Also Recommend
Mud / Splash Guards for Toyota Corolla 2009 - 2010
Mud / Splash Guards for Toyota Camry Sedan 2015 - 2017
Mud / Splash Guards for Toyota Camry Sedan 2012 - 2014 (Does NOT fit the SPORT / LE Model)
Mud / Splash Guards for Toyota Camry Sedan 2007 - 2011 (Does NOT fit the SE models)