BRIDGESTONE Ecopia EP300 - 215/55 R17 94V Tubeless Car Tyre
|Item Weight||9 kg|
|Product Dimensions||25 x 25 x 8 inches|
|Section Width||215 millimeters|
|Rim Diameter||17 inches|
|Rim Width||215 millimeters|
|Load Index (94)||670 kg / 1477 pounds per tyre|
|Speed Symbol (V)||240 kmh|
- Low rolling resistance for better fuel efficiency
- Enhanced wet grip performance for safety
- Improved design for longer lasting life
- Optimised crown shape : This ensures more even contact pressure between the tyre and road surface, which contributes to better rolling resistance, wet grip and wear life.
- Chamfering : Rounding the block edges of the tyres prevents deformation, boosting braking performance in both wet and dry conditions.
- Nano Pro-Tech™ rubber : The cutting-edge compound contributes to improved wet grip and reduced rolling resistance. The EP300 has improved rolling resistance compared to its predecessor. This is due to its high‑dispersing silica that not only increases the contact area, but reduces energy loss.
- Superior wet braking : The Ecopia EP300’s improved grip levels mean a shorter braking distance on wet road surfaces.
- Make sure of fitment before buying, or contact us to ensure fitment.
- Pictures Are For Sample only
Please refer to our Returns Policy
We Also Recommend
Universal 4 Piece Leather/Fibre Car Floor Mats - Black
Genuine Mercedes-Benz Rear Brake Pad Kit (003-420-28-20-41 / 003-420-28-20) Fits: 2009 - 2011 SLK 300, 2002 - 2007 C 230, 2001 - 2005 C 320, 2002 - 2004 C 240, 2003 - 2009 CLK 350, 2005 - 2011 SLK 350, 2006 - 2008 SLK 280
FREEDOM 75Ah 12V 550A (CCA) Korean Battery - Flat
Toyota Denso 17801-0T030 Engine Air Filter