BRIDGESTONE Ecopia EP300 - 215/55 R17 94V Tubeless Car Tyre
|Item Weight||9 kg|
|Product Dimensions||25 x 25 x 8 inches|
|Section Width||215 millimeters|
|Rim Diameter||17 inches|
|Rim Width||215 millimeters|
|Load Index (94)||670 kg / 1477 pounds per tyre|
|Speed Symbol (V)||240 kmh|
- Low rolling resistance for better fuel efficiency
- Enhanced wet grip performance for safety
- Improved design for longer lasting life
- Optimised crown shape : This ensures more even contact pressure between the tyre and road surface, which contributes to better rolling resistance, wet grip and wear life.
- Chamfering : Rounding the block edges of the tyres prevents deformation, boosting braking performance in both wet and dry conditions.
- Nano Pro-Tech™ rubber : The cutting-edge compound contributes to improved wet grip and reduced rolling resistance. The EP300 has improved rolling resistance compared to its predecessor. This is due to its high‑dispersing silica that not only increases the contact area, but reduces energy loss.
- Superior wet braking : The Ecopia EP300’s improved grip levels mean a shorter braking distance on wet road surfaces.
- Make sure of fitment before buying, or contact us to ensure fitment.
- Pictures Are For Sample only
Please refer to our Returns Policy
We Also Recommend
Genuine Honda 44300-SDA-A52 / 44300-TR4-A51 Front Wheel Hub Bearings (Set of 2), fits 2003-2011 Accord
Lower Control Arm, Front Set (Left & Right Side), fits 2003 - 2008 Toyota Corolla
Genuine MB Transmission Filter - Mercedes-Benz (140-277-00-95)
Double Cell, Toyota Lexus Plastic Aluminum Radiator Assembly, For Toyota Camry