Castrol Magnatec Engine Oil 10w-40 A3/B4, 1 Litre
Castrol Magnatec 10W-40 Synthetic Blend
Up to 75% of engine wear happens while your engine warms up. When the engine stops, oils drain off critical engine parts, however Castrol Magnatec’s intelligent molecules don’t, they cling to the engine like a magnet providing an extra layer of protection ready to protect from the moment you turn the key.
Castrol Magnatec’s molecules are always there, always ready, dramatically reducing* engine wear when the most damage happens; as your car warms up.
Castrol Magnatec. Instant protection from the moment you turn the key.
Castrol Magnatec’s Intelligent Molecules:
- Cling to critical engine parts when the oil drains down
- Cling to your engine forming an extra layer that protects during start up and beyond;
- Bond to metal surfaces to make engine parts more resistant to wear;
- Are combined with synthetic technology to provide increased protection in high and low temperature applications;
- Provide continuous protection for all driving conditions, styles and temperatures;
- SAE 10W-40
Extensive testing has shown that Castrol Magnatec outperforms API SM industry standards and basic API SM oil. In fact, after running Castrol Magnatec for 100 hours, its Intelligent Molecules offer a stronger layer of protection during warm-up and beyond.
Even if you haven’t been using Castrol Magnatec, it’s worth making the change. Castrol Magnatec’s Intelligent Molecules start working for you the day you change your oil. They cling and bond to engine surfaces, significantly reducing further engine wear and damage to already worn parts.
We Also Recommend
Mobil 1 5w-30 Extended Performance Synthetic Engine Oil, 5 Quarts