Castrol Brake Fluid DOT-4, Protector Series - 500 ml / 17 Oz
Castrol Disc Brake Fluid DOT-4 is a glycol – based premium quality brake and clutch fluid exceeding the requirements of the Department of Transport DOT-4 specification, formulated to provide extra braking performance under normal driving conditions.
KEY FEATURES OF CASTROL BRAKE FLUID DOT-4 :
- Exceptional stopping capabilities
- Ensures high boiling points even after heavy use.
- Provides protection against corrosion and sludge formation
- Provides great braking safety
- Castrol Disc Brake Fluid DOT-4 is recommended for all hydraulic brake and clutch applications using disc or drum brakes, with the exception of those for which mineral oil is prescribed.
SPECIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS :
- AS/NZS 1960.1 (Grade 2).
- FMVSS Class DOT-4.
- SAE J1704.
- JIS K2233
- Girling Limited
- Renault / Peugeot
We Also Recommend
Genuine Toyota Brake Fluid DOT-3 - 354 ml / 12 Oz
Castrol Brake Fluid DOT-3 - 236.6 ml / 8 Oz
Johnsen's Synthetic DOT-3 Brake Fluid 2212 - 355 ml / 12 Oz
XTRA REV Synthetic DOT-4 Brake Fluid - 236.6 ml / 8 Oz